We would like to invite you to be a part of our interactive Robolliance kiosk during ISC West 2017 Expo, April 5 – 7.
Robolliance is a featured sponsor of the Unmanned Security Expo within ISC West 2017. Within our Robolliance Pavilion, which will feature an Expert Corner and Sponsor Showcase, we invite you to display yourself and your company on our interactive promotion screens. Sponsors can augment their presence while benefiting from lead capture.
ISC West attracts 28,000+ industry professionals and is the only event that brings the entire security channel together in one place. As the first major security event of the year, it’s the single best place to promote your brands, launch new products, and meet buyers with open projects.
Using the Robolliance as a resource to channel your products and services can increase your exposure to a multitude of industries. Regardless of your specialty, you can reach companies in video surveillance, disaster recovery, IT security products, network security products, wireless security products, and thousands more.
Package costs include arranging and maintaining the Robolliance kiosk, along with building, designing and developing your interactive profile page.
Please view the different options below.
Basic – Free
- Short profile as viewed on Robolliance.com
- Includes: name, photo, company, title and brief profile description
- Listing on reference page of Sponsors
Professional – $350
- Everything from Basic Package included
- Company contact information: email, phone number, address, etc.
- Full profile of Expert, Industry or Technology Sponsor with the following included: one full page of additional information as it pertains to robotics and 3 additional pictures of product or services, which you provide. PDF’s accepted.
Premium – $1,100
- Everything from Basic and Professional Packages included
- A Short Video, which you supply, to be posted to your profile page. The video may be a personal message, an interview or a short corporate clip.
If you can’t provide a video, click here to see your options. (All videos are to be in .mov and .mp4 file formats.)
- Direct response contact form capability (You will be able to receive contact requests.)
- Questions and/or leads from exhibition visitors who have requested more information from your profile. All leads will be delivered after conference.
Need help with a video?
If you do not have a video clip available and would like to discuss having one of our experts create a custom video for display, please call 973.709.1126 ext. 11 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Allow us to estimate a cost that suits your budget. Click here to view more information.
Please fill out the form below and we will contact you right away.
March 8, 2017 deadline for all assets.
If you need a custom video, please contact us by March 6, 2017.
We will send you a PayPal invoice to the email of your choice.